December 8-9, 2018 Ultrasound in Interventional Pain & Musculoskeletal Procedures Demonstration, Live Scanning & Cadaveric Workshop
King's College London - Guy's Campus
Discount for WIP/ WAPMU Members. email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Date and Time
Saturday, 8th December 2018
Demonstration and "live model" hands-on training
Sunday, 9th December 2018
Cadaveric Laboratory training
Chantler Sail Simulation & Interactive Learning Centre, Shepherds House, King's College London, Guy's Campus, London, SE1 1UL, UK
Department of Anatomy and Gordon Museum of Pathology Hodgkin Building, King's College London, Guy's Hospital Campus, London SE1 1UL, UK
Educational Content & Objectives
Designed for Anesthetists, Pain Physicians, Rheumatologists, PM&R Physicians, Radiologists, Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons & Neurosurgeons
• Teaching Program based on WIP/ WAPMU curriculum for CIPS examination
• Demonstrations, Live Scanning & Cadaveric Workshop
• Case Scenarios & Physical Examination
• Cervical Spine, Thoracic Spine, Abdomen Sonography & Interventional Procedures
• Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, & Pelvis Sonography & Interventional Procedures
• Shoulder, Elbow, & Wrist Sonography & Interventional Procedures
• Hip, Knee, & Ankle Sonography & Interventional Procedures
• Peripheral Nerves Sonography & Procedures
• Advanced Ultrasound Guided Interventional Procedures Station
• Peripheral Nerve Stimulation: Innovations in Neuromodulation
• Radiofrequency Ablation: Spine and Extremities
This Workshop is designed to help with CIPS examination.
- Dr. Rahul Bhansali FRCA CIPS
Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Hospital, UK
- Dr Amitabh Gulati FIPP CIPS
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
- Dr Manuel Cifrian-‐Perez FIPP CIPS
Exploraciones Radiológicas Especiales, Spain
- Dr Michael Gofeld FIPP CIPS
St. Michaels Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dr Mark F. Hurdle CIPS
Mayo Clinic Medical, Florida, USA
- Dr David Spinner CIPS
Icahn School of Medicine, New York, USA
- Dr Athmaja Thottungal FRCA FFPMRCA EDRA FIPP CIPS
East Kent University Hospital, Canterbury, UK
This activity is jointly sponsored by Dannemiller and the WAPMU.
ACCME Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Dannemiller and WAPMU. Dannemiller is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Dannemiller is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Designation of Credits: Dannemiller designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ADA statement:Dannemiller and the WAPMU fully comply with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accommodations, please contact Scot Sarver at email@example.com by November 1, 2018 to receive service.
Faculty Disclosure: As a provider accredited by ACCME, Dannemiller must ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in its educational activities. Course director(s), planning committee, faculty, and all others who are in a position to control the content of this educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Safeguards against commercial bias have been put in place. Faculty also will disclose any off-label and/or investigational use of pharmaceuticals or instruments discussed in their presentation. Disclosure of this information will be published in course materials so those participants in the activity may formulate their own judgments regarding the presentation.