Peer to Peer Training
The World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit society training physicians worldwide in the ultrasound-guided interventional pain procedures. Throughout the year we have multiple training workshops worldwide.
That stated, we understand that it can be difficult to leave a busy practice in order to travel to and attend training sessions.
We have solved this problem!
Our expert faculty physicians will come to your office and train your staff in your own setting, as well as provide your staff with CME credits while training.
What we offer:
- Customized training to your practice and needs.
- Cadaver training in your office from our certified expert faculty.
- Provide all equipment including ultrasound units if needed.
- We work around your schedule: weekends, nights or early mornings as to not interrupt your daily patient schedule.
- Our expert faculty are ALL practicing physicians and experts in the field of ultrasound in interventional pain medicine.
- Training will utilize “live” models, cadavers and even your patients if needed.
- One day or two-day programs are available.
- Train 2 or 10 of your staff for the same price. If you have colleagues also interested, invite them to offset the costs.